So long - C****es (2005/05/13)

Dear all,

In seeking of work-life balance, I am going to say good-bye to all of you today with sorrow and lingerer. Although it is a short period time to work with you at XXXX throughout my career life, I perceive the positive energy, candor, diligence, and maturity emitting from everyone. With your persistent efforts and supports, XXXX definitely will have a brilliant and prosperous future in consumer's electronic market.

Finally, I would like to thank Mr. Huang especially for offering me the job to work at M. Even at the time of my leaving, he impressed me strongly with his broadmindedness, generosity, and honesty, which rarely can be found among Chinese bosses. My heart was touched.

My contact information is listed below.
Telephone #: ###-###-####
E-mail address: ****@msn.com

Be my guest, when you pay a visit to San Jose in one day. Keep in touch and wish you all the best.

C****es

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

D***u (2003/10/21)