Ed**** is leaving M and moving back to San Jose area ~ Ed**** (2005/07/13)

Dear All,

As you may have heard that I am moving my family back to California on next week; therefore, I would have to resign from my current position in M.

It has been a very fruitful overseas experience for me to work in Taiwan for the past 5.5 years. I felt so grateful to get to married my wife and had a baby daughter while working hard together with you folks in M in the past 3.5 years. Taiwan and M have been so nice to me. I will miss you all.

Since haven’t settled down with my next job in Silicon Valley yet, I don’t have a work phone and email address to give you at this moment. Please contact me at my personal email address at *****@yahoo.com.tw and home phone number +#-###-###-#### for now. Please make sure to let me know if you ever have chance to come to San Jose area either for business trip or personal vacation. It will be my honor to treat you at my home town. Thanks and will see you again soon.

Sincerely,
Ed****

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

D***u (2003/10/21)