S****n (2003/03/21)

Dear All,

Some personal family reason, I will quit from M. Today is the last day. Thanks for all your cooperation during I work in M. I remember I said "S will be the next Super Star" last year. Based on current S Business, It is not only a dream. If no any problem, we can meet the S target revenue.大家加油.

Andy will be my deputy before new System Manager come in.
His extension number is ****.
Pls inform him if have any System Related Issue.
Pls also cc to Steven and Jeff if any Mechanical Issue about S Dept. from now on.

For **** and **** project,
**** : Top manager is Allen. All **** related things have to inform Allen.
**** : Top manager is Jupiter. All **** related things have to inform Jupiter.

以下是我的聯絡方式,有空歡迎到中部玩(921 Location ; 越震越美 ---> 經過921洗禮,變得更美麗)
Mobile : *****
E-mail : *****

Thanks for your help again.
I will miss you all in future.

Best Regards,

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

D***u (2003/10/21)